Requirements to Apply to Sell Your Note
- Copy of the current note signed by all parties
- A statement from you of the last payment received from the borrower and have they missed any payments.
- Description of the property or properties collateralizing the note.
Other items that will help us get YOU the Best Price for your Note:
- Appraisals, environmental reports, surveys of the property or properties collateralizing the note or loan and dated within 2 years of your submission to us if you have them.
- Any financial information you have on the borrower if you have them.
- Any escrows for real estate taxes or insurance you are holding as the lender if there are any.
- Title policy you received at the closing.
Commercial Note Application
Submit an application to sell your commercial note to National Commercial Note Buyers.